Primary 6 Lesson 4 - The Fall of Adam and Eve
The Lesson Helps available at Latterday Village for Primary 6 contain several activities and games to engage your class in the lesson as well as other materials prepared to assist you as you teach.
Our helps for "Lesson 4: The Fall of Adam and Eve" include:
- a PowerPoint presentation that covers the lesson subject, as well as related questions and scriptures;
- (Printable alternatives to the PowerPoint visual aids);
- a game for introducing the topic of the lesson
- an activity for reviewing a number of important scriptures from the lesson;
- a game for memorizing and reviewing three key scriptures from the lesson;
- a couple competitive games to use with the official lesson manual's Enrichment Activities;
- a handout that goes with the lesson
This article is available for purchase - please click here for details.
Sorry this page is available to subscribers only.
If you're not a subscriber, why not join today?
If you are already a subscriber, please login.
If you believe you should be able to view this area then please contact us and we will try to rectify this issue as soon as possible.
We recently changed our Sunday School memberships to have a separate Gospel Doctrine membership - please let us know if you are teaching Gospel Doctrine so we can switch you over to that membership.
To gain access to the members only content click here to subscribe.
Upon subscribing, you will be given immediate access to premium content on the site.