Primary 6 Lesson 27 - Samuel, the Boy Prophet
The Lesson Helps available at Latterday Village for Primary 6 contain several activities and games to engage your class in the lesson as well as other materials prepared to assist you as you teach.
Our helps for "Lesson 27: Samuel, the Boy Prophet" include:
- a PowerPoint presentation that covers the lesson subject, as well as related questions and scriptures;
- an activity for reviewing a number of important scriptures from the lesson;
- an alternative attention activity relating to the lesson theme
- a game to use with enrichment activities from the lesson
- and materials for another enrichment activity
This article is available for purchase - please click here for details.
Sorry this page is available to subscribers only.
If you're not a subscriber, why not join today?
If you are already a subscriber, please login.
If you believe you should be able to view this area then please contact us and we will try to rectify this issue as soon as possible.
We recently changed our Sunday School memberships to have a separate Gospel Doctrine membership - please let us know if you are teaching Gospel Doctrine so we can switch you over to that membership.
To gain access to the members only content click here to subscribe.
Upon subscribing, you will be given immediate access to premium content on the site.